Who doesn't love chocolate? On this tour you will experience how chocolate is made and be able to taste many samples!Tour Operates
- Sample local foods at each place
- Sight-seeing and going for a scenic walk
- Bottled Water
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Enclosed luxury coach (available year round) or our new open air bus (available during warm months only)
- Special discounts at each stop
- Oprah's "best truffles in the country, possibly the world"
- Award winning truffles featuring Felchlin grand cru-couverture
- Potion #9 Chocolate Sauce
- Distinctive honey bon-bons
- Gooey caramel pecan turtle from a local favorite since 1932
- Sipping Chocolate
- You're new caffine fix?? - the popular cacao nibs
- Truffle of your choice - 41 - 99%. Our favorite is the Himalayan Caramel
- Can't leave here without their famous Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Sample different chocolate cacao percentages
*Tastings subject to change without notice.
Pick up at InterContinental St. Paul Riverfont Hotel lobby
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. This tour is held rain or shine.
Tours must have a minimum of 12 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are NOT achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.