Minneapolis Riverfront Walking Tour
Stroll the same streets that the founders of Minneapolis did and learn all about how this great city came to be, and how the Mississippi River --which runs right through downtown Minneapolis-- played such an important role in its development and industry. Get up close and personal with the only waterfall on the Mississippi right here in Minneapolis! In this one hour walking tour, learn and see how current city leaders are now actively reclaiming Minneapolis' past and building on it to create a great future for this exciting and dynamic American City.
- 9:30am Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Minneapolis' Mississippi Riverfront
- Stone Arch Bridge
- St. Anthony Water Falls
- Guthrie Theater
- Mill City Museum
- Oldest Street in Minneapolis
- Saint Anthony Main
- Fun and Knowledgeable tour guide that will share their knowledge and passion with you
- Convenient meet and greet location
- $28 per person
On the corner of SE Main Street & Merriam Street, map below uses Nicollet Island Inn as a reference/does not reflect exact location
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.