This walking tour has amazing views of Minneapolis off-the-beaten path. Sample an array of foods that have been featured and nominated for awards.
- 8:30pm Thursdays
- 11am Saturdays
- Sample local foods at each place
- Sight-seeing and going for a scenic walk
- Bottled Water
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Enclosed luxury coach (available year round) or our new open air bus (available during warm months only)
- Special discounts at each stop
- Unique mouth watering pasta with an amazing atmosphere
- You haven't been to Minnesota until you've tried the Cheese Curds!
- Dessert from a local chef Nominated for the James Beard award and featured on many baking TV shows
- Authentic fresh Thai spring roll from the first Thai restaurant in Minnesota
- Variety of Minnesota brewed craft beers (non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Delicious and most popular Thai dish, you better eat it all, you don't want to enrage the "God of Rice"
- Gelato that is sure to please your taste buds
- Gooey cheese-bread made from a local bakery
- Award winning coffee including local favorite Noreast Mud (only in private tours)
*Some tastings are only available on specific tour dates. Market is closed for Thursday tours. Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
Starting location begins at Gold Medal Park (S 10th Ave & S 2nd Street), located next to the Guthrie Theater (818 South 2nd Street), ends in Northeast Minneapolis.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.