Prince's Minneapolis City Bus Tour
Celebrate one of Minneapolis' favorite sons in a fun, exciting bus tour in which you will be able to see yourself all the important sites from his past that played a role in making the rock icon he eventually became. From important places from his youth to some of the places he performed as he broke onto the international music scene. This four-hour bus tour will all you to experience the same places Prince did. A must see for any serious Prince fan! Option available to also add on a tour of Paisley Park at an additional cost, based on availability.
- 8am Saturday (year-round)
- First Avenue Night Club (Purple Rain Movie)
- Childhood home
- Purple Rain House
- Downtown Minneapolis
- Schmitt Music Mural
- Oprheum Theater
- Electric Fetus
- Underground Graffiti Tunnel
- Paisley Park (Inside Paisley Park tour available at additional cost)
- Fun and knowledgable tour guide that will show you a great time and help you celebrate the life of The Purple One
- Conviencet pick up and drop off location
- professional driver
- Transportation in our brand new Enclosed Coach
- $89 per person
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.