MINNEAPOLIS LANDMARK BUS TOUR
Featuring not only the sights but also the sounds of Minneapolis (in a very unique way which only Experience the Twin Cities can present), join us for an unforgettable experience touring some of the distinctive local spots from Minneapolis' past, present, and exciting future. Learn about where we came from and where we are heading as you enjoy a relaxing 90-minute bus ride. See for yourself how accurately named we are as "the City by Nature". A great way to see the city of you've just got into town and want an overview of all that there is to see and do. Also good for those who have been here awhile and need to see and learn about what you've been missing, because of all that other seeing and doing! Fun for the whole family!
- 11am Thursday (May-October)
- 11am Friday (May-October)
- 8:30am and 10:30am Saturday (year around)
- 11am Sunday (May-October)
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide what wills how you a great time and share their knowledge and passion for this great city with you
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Transportation in our incredibly-fun Open Air bus or our brand new Enclosed couch (based on time of year and overall availability_
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.