The Prince Legacy Tour: Sights & Sounds of Minneapolis
Celebrate one of Minneapolis' favorite sons in a fun, exciting bus tour in which you will be able to see yourself all the important sites from his past that played a role in making the rock icon he eventually became. From important places from his youth to some of the places he performed as he broke onto the international music scene. This 3 hour bus tour will all you to experience the same places Prince did. A must see for any serious Prince fan! Option available to also add on a tour of Paisley Park at an additional cost, based on availability.
- 9:30am Saturday (year-round)
- First Avenue Night Club (Purple Rain Movie)
- Childhood home
- Purple Rain House
- Downtown Minneapolis
- Schmitt Music Mural
- Oprheum Theater
- Electric Fetus
- Underground Graffiti Tunnel
- Prince Mural
- Paisley Park (Outside Only, Inside Tour sold separately)
- Fun and knowledgable tour guide that will show you a great time and help you celebrate the life of The Purple One
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Transportation in our brand new Enclosed Coach
- $80 per person
Pick Up Location
Minneapolis Visitors Information Center located at 505 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.