BEST OF ... WALKING TOUR
YOU ARE BOOKING A PRIVATE TOUR (YES - THE ENTIRE TOUR FOR YOUR GROUP!)
Although Minneapolis and St Paul are twins, each has its own distinct personality made of diverse neighborhoods. Our Best Of … Walking Tour allows you to get up-close-and-personal with a particular area. Currently focusing on either Downtown Minneapolis, the Minneapolis River District, or Downtown St Paul. Each tour lasts 90 minutes.
- Contact us for availability and booking.
- Click here for booking, pricing, contract information, and how to learn more
- Select your custom pick up location in or out of our free pick up zone
- Downtown Minneapolis - iconic buildings, sports stadiums, theater district, First Avenue, Mary Tyler Moore Statue
- Minneapolis River District - Mississippi River, Stone Arch Bridge, St Anthony Falls, Mill District, Guthrie Theater, oldest street in Minneapolis
- Downtown St Paul - Landmark Center, Rice Park, Mississippi River, State Capitol, Cathedral of St Paul, gangster locations, theater district
Although Minneapolis and St Paul are twins, each has its own distinct personality made of diverse neighborhoods. Our 90-minute Best Of … Walking Tour allows you to get up-close-and-personal with a particular area. Focusing on Downtown Minneapolis, the Minneapolis River District, and Downtown St Paul, our walking tours let you learn interesting history, be part of our exciting present, and see what’s on the horizon as the Twin Cities continue to attract new residents and change to meet everyone’s needs. There will be plenty of photo opportunities, so don’t forget your camera!