TOUR BUS DRIVER (PART-TIME)
Click here to apply!
Experience The Twin Cities is seeking fun, energetic, and outgoing people who are comfortable driving around Minneapolis-St Paul. These personable bus drivers will safely transport our awesome guests from place to place in one of our 15-passenger buses. Drivers team with our tour guides, or provide independent transportation services, to ensure each guest fully enjoys their Experience The Twin Cities tour (sightseeing, brewery, craft cocktail, winery, holiday lights, food).
If that sounds like you…read on!
(By the way, we LOVE Uber and Lyft drivers! Swap some of your drive time hours to work our fun tours!)
Key Responsibilities / Primary Accountabilities
- Drive bus for guided tours or provide independent transportation service
- Interact with and provide exceptional customer service to tour guests, ensuring a memorable, positive, and enjoyable experience
- Ensure tour adheres to its defined schedule and that guests arrive and depart each location per tour instructions
- Attend all required company meetings
- Adhere to all organizational policies and procedures related to time tracking, mileage tracking, vacation requests, tour reports, etc
Qualifications & Attributes
- 21 years of age or older with high school diploma or GED
- Valid state driver’s license
- Clean motor vehicle record history
- Successful completion of a criminal background check
- Successful completion of Department of Transportation physical
- Familiarity with and ability to navigate Minneapolis-St Paul metro
- Succeeds both independently and as a team member
- Adaptable to changing situations and flexible schedules
- Ability to work with diverse populations / organizations with a high degree of professionalism
- Outgoing, friendly, and fun-loving personality
- Exhibits exceptional customer service skills
- Possesses excellent time management and organizational skills with a focus on attention to details
- Required ability to sit / drive up to 5 hours
- Required to climb steps / stairs
- Required to work in any kind of weather
- Occasionally may lift or carry up to 50 pounds of tour necessities (water, snacks)
- Physical demands that are of a typical driver
Hours & Compensation
- $18.50 / hour + gratuities: private tours – included | public tours – at guest’s discretion
- Flexible schedules available year-round (nights, weekends, weekdays) or summer-only positions available
- Tour shifts are typically 4-5 hours long (custom tours may vary); drivers may choose to work consecutive tour shifts
Experience The Twin Cities has offered a variety of food, brewery, distillery, winery, and sightseeing tours in Minneapolis and St Paul since 2011. Our professional and trained Tour Guides are knowledgeable and passionate about creating an enjoyable and memorable experience for each guest. Throughout our public and private tours, we share our favorite places, supporting our fellow local businesses.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply!