MINNEAPOLIS LANDMARK BUS TOUR
Featuring not only the sights, but also the sounds of Minneapolis (in a very unique way which only Experience the Twin Cities can present), join us for an unforgettable experience touring distinctive landmarks from Minneapolis's past, present and exciting future. From world-famous murals to the largest river in the United States, you'll see why Minneapolis is known as "the City by Nature." A relaxing 90-minute bus ride, our Minneapolis Landmark Bus Tour is excellent for visitors, locals and families alike!
- 2 - 3:30pm Thursdays (May - Oct)
- 2 - 3:30pm Fridays (May - Oct)
- 10 - 1130am & 11:45am - 1:15pm Saturdays (May - Oct)
- 9 - 10:30am Sundays (Jun - Aug)
- Mississippi Riverfront
- Sculpture Garden
- Walker Art Museum
- Stone Arch Bridge
- St. Anthony Falls
- Basilica of St. Mary
- Mary Tyler Moore Statue
- Nicollet Island
- Iconic buildings - IDS & Foshay
- Guthrie Theater
- Mill City Museum
- Prince landmarks
- Bob Dylan Mural
- Sports Stadiums - USBank, Target Field and Target Center
- Much more!
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Transportation in our incredibly fun open air bus or our spacious enclosed coach (based on time of year and overall availability)
Starting and ending location is Minneapolis Visitors Information Center - 505 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.