Minneapolis Riverfront Walking Tour
Hey history buffs, this tour is for you! This one-hour walking tour will introduce you to the history, landmarks and architecture of Minneapolis - from the oldest street in the city to the only waterfall on the Mississippi River! You'll also learn how current city leaders are actively reclaiming Minneapolis' past to create an exciting future.
- 9:30am Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Minneapolis' Mississippi Riverfront
- Stone Arch Bridge
- St. Anthony Water Falls
- Guthrie Theater
- Mill City Museum
- Oldest Street in Minneapolis
- Saint Anthony Main
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide that will share their knowledge and passion with you
- Convenient meet and greet location
- $28 per person
On the corner of SE Main Street & Merriam Street, map below uses Nicollet Island Inn as a reference/does not reflect exact location
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.