Heart of Minneapolis
This walking tour has amazing views of Minneapolis off-the-beaten path. Sample an array of foods that have been featured and nominated for awards.
- Sample local foods at each place
- Sight-seeing and going for a scenic walk
- Bottled Water
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Enclosed luxury coach (available year round) or our new open air bus (available during warm months only)
- Special discounts at each stop
- Mouth watering flat bread pizza at a local hot spot
- Sinfully delicious variety of cupcakes
- Sip on warm and comforting loose leaf tea
- Variety of a delicious French pastry; the Macaroon
- Ham and Pear Crisp Sandwich with fresh home-made chips from the restaurant that has "damn good food"!
- All about sourcing local with a hummus plater featuring grilled flatbread, veggie crudo, white bean, sweet potato hummus with pimento goat cheese
- Deliciously sweet and salty popular Chicago Mix® popcorn
- Fresh and melt in your mouth Rotisserie Chicken Wings in maple glaze made with pure maple syrup, lemon juice, fresh ginger and Sriracha
- Fine chocolates to be savored
- Locally brewed Minnesota craft beer (optional non-alcoholic tastings available)
- Fried Shrimp tossed in sweet & spicy thai chili sauce, served with Ginger Citrus Sauce
- Featured on the Cooking Channel Unique Sweets - Bourbon Whiskey Caramel Donut Bread Pudding Loaf
- Additional food options for private tours
*Tastings subject to change without notice. Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated.
Starting location begins at LaSalle Plaza (800 LaSalle Plaza), located on Hennepin Ave between 8th & 9th Street; ends at Metro Building (80 9th Street S)
All tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. This tour is held rain or shine. If bad weather occurs, tour will be enjoyed inside via skyways.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.