The Prince Legacy Tour: Sights & Sounds of Minneapolis
Join us as we honor the life of Prince - one of the greatest musical legends to emerge out of the Twin Cities! Offered on special commemorative dates (or by private booking), this exciting bus tour will take you to all the important sites that played a role in creating the rock icon Prince eventually became. From important places of his youth to some of the venues he performed in, you’ll gain a better understanding of why Prince chose to remain in the Twin Cities after becoming a mega-star. This 3-hour bus tour will allow you to experience the same places Prince did, and is a must-see for any serious Prince fan! Option available to add on a tour of Paisley Park at an additional cost, based on availability. This tour does not include an inside visit to Paisley Park.
- 10am - 1pm April 20 & June 8
- Other dates and times by private booking
- First Avenue Night Club (Purple Rain Movie)
- Childhood home
- Purple Rain House
- Downtown Minneapolis
- Schmitt Music Mural
- Orpheum Theater
- Electric Fetus
- Underground Graffiti Tunnel
- Prince Mural
- Paisley Park (Outside Only, Inside Tour sold separately)
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide that will show you a great time and help you celebrate the life of The Purple One
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Transportation in our Enclosed Coach
- $80 per person
Starting and ending location is Minneapolis Visitors Information Center located at 505 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people? Please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.