BOOKING, PRICING, AND CONTRACT INFORMATION
Twin Cities Sightseeing Tours takes pride in providing a carefree, smooth, and effortless experience. Let us do that for you! We offer tours for ANY size group from one to one hundred...or more! You can choose a tour as-is, ask us to customize it to your desired specifications, have us design one from scratch, or use our step-on guide and concierge services. Walking or bus, short- or full-day tours, Minneapolis or St Paul, and with or without breweries, distilleries, wineries, or restaurants…we can do it all! Tours and pricing may be modified to meet almost any budget. Contact us for details or simply book now.
HOW TO BOOK
Booking is as easy as 1-2-3!
- You can reserve your experience for only $99! Click here to select your date, time, and experience; fill in your contact information and credit card details
- On the next business day our Experience Expert will contact you to customize, confirm, and charge a $250 deposit
- Final count of tour participants is due along with final payment 7 days prior to tour
OR click the purple bar below to complete a Tour Inquiry Form and we'll be in touch!
per person starting from
|A TALE OF TWIN CITIES||$50|
|MINNEAPOLIS RIVERBOAT & BUS||$58|
|THE PRINCE LEGACY||$50|
|BEST OF...WALKING TOUR||$25|
|FESTIVE HOLIDAY LIGHTS||see tour listing|
* Does not include taxes, fees, or gratuities
- Date / time not confirmed until receipt of Private Tour Confirmation after Step 2 above
- All payments go towards the total purchase price
- Once a tour is reserved and / or confirmed all payments are non-refundable
- No refunds for cancellation or no shows
- Tours run rain, shine, or snow
- If your group needs transportation to and from our tour locations we can provide that too!
- Click here to view our transportation options (including MN's only open-air bus!)
- When are tours available?
- January through December, 7 days a week
- What size group can you accommodate?
- We've done tours for two to two hundred
- Can we shorten or lengthen a tour?
- Yes! We customize to match your schedule
- Do you get off the bus or stay on for the duration?
- Generally we stop once or twice
- You can build your own tour to include additional stops
- Are buses handicapped accessible?
- Not unless you specifically request one and it's available on your tour date and time
- Do tours include admission to sights?
- No inside visits are made in our existing itineraries
- You can build your own tour to include inside visits and have admission charges included in final tour price
- Can we add food or drink stops?
- Yes! We can add that to a custom-built itinerary
- Can we bring on food or drink?
- Yes! Bring what you need to make yourself comfortable for the duration
- No hard liquor or glass bottles are allowed
- What about bathrooms?
- There are a variety of buses with lavatories; request one if needed for your group
- If required, request an itinerary with bathroom stops included
- Where do you pick up?
- Houses, hotels, businesses within the metro area; additional fees may apply to outlying areas
- What's included in the price?
- All private tour final totals will include price of tour, taxes, fees, and gratuities
- Price varies based on factors like package selected, duration of tour, number of participants, itinerary, whether transportation is included, etc