SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT CREATOR / BRAND AMBASSADOR (PART-TIME)
Click here to apply!
Experience The Twin Cities is seeking an enthusiastic Social Media Content Creator / Brand Ambassador to represent our brand and showcase our tours in fun and exciting videos and photos for use on ETTC social media accounts.
If you enjoy the Twin Cities, tours, and meeting new people, and are skilled at capturing the energy and atmosphere of an event via video and photos, we would like to meet you!
You should know what the public seeks from social media, and how to capture the spirit and content of our tours to meet that expectation.
Ultimately, you should be able to increase our company’s brand awareness and generate new sales opportunities through your deliverables.
- Attend 1-2 tours per week; tours usually last 3 hours and most tours occur on Saturday
- Take promotional video and photos of guests during tour
- Create a 60-second publicity video for each tour
- Provide voiceovers as needed
- Go live on Facebook and Instagram from 1-2 minutes, and post during tour
- Submit video and photo deliverables by deadline
- Embody and promote the ETTC ethos and spirit
- Learn the stories our brand is telling and how we tell them
- Execute a consistent brand experience by knowing and embodying the ETTC brand and tours
- Act as an energetic, highly engaging extension of the ETTC brand on tour
- Tell our story in a consistent and energetic fashion
- Generate excitement through in-person conversations with guests on tour
- Take direction from Tour Guide when needed
- Work in conjunction with Social Media Manager
- 18 years of age or older
- Flexible schedule
- Includes occasional Saturday tours
- Make your own schedule for editing, etc
- Proven experience in social media and video editing
- Experience creating online content
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional attitude
- An outgoing, friendly, fun-loving personality, and a desire to converse with new people
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and creating a positive working environment
- A knowledge of and passion for the Twin Cities
Wages & Perks
- 1099 / independent contractor
- $25-$35 hourly for duration of tour, then a one-time payout of $200-$300 on successful completion of deliverable
- Food and drink on applicable tours
Experience The Twin Cities has offered a variety of food, brewery, distillery, winery, and sightseeing tours in Minneapolis and St Paul since 2011. Our professional and trained Tour Guides are knowledgeable and passionate about creating an enjoyable and memorable experience for each guest. Throughout our public and private tours, we share our favorite places, supporting our fellow local businesses.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click here to apply!