MINNEAPOLIS RIVERBOAT AND BUS TOUR
New for 2019! Two great experiences, one low price! We've combined our relaxing sightseeing city tour with a spectacular river cruise to create a summer midday treat. It begins with a 90-minute city tour, incorporating the best of Minneapolis's past and present, before concluding with a thrilling 90-minute cruise down the mighty Mississippi River. What better way to see this exciting and historic city than by land and water? This tour is excellent for visitors, locals and families alike!
Fridays 10:45am-1:45pm (May-Oct)
Tickets available to purchase until Thu 5pm. We can usually accommodate bookings between Thu and Sat; call us for availability.
- Mississippi Riverfront
- Sculpture Garden
- Walker Art Museum
- Stone Arch Bridge
- St. Anthony Falls
- Basilica of St. Mary
- Mary Tyler Moore Statue
- Nicollet Island
- Iconic buildings - IDS & Foshay
- Guthrie Theater
- Mill City Museum
- Prince landmarks
- Bob Dylan Mural
- Sports Stadiums - USBank, Target Field and Target Center
- Much more!
- 90-minute bus tour - fully narrated by a tour guide
- 90-minute river cruise - fully narrated on Minneapolis Queen or Paradise Lady
- Fun and knowledgeable tour guide
- Convenient pick up and drop off location
- Professional driver
- Transportation in our incredibly fun open air bus or our spacious enclosed coach (based on time of year and overall availability)
Starting and ending location is Minneapolis Visitors Information Center - 505 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Multiple parking ramps are available right in the area or choose metered parking
Booking Policy: Tours must have a minimum of 4 people booked for tour to operate. You will receive notice the day before the tour if minimums are not achieved. If minimums are not met, tickets will be fully refunded or rescheduled for a different tour date.
Cancellation Policy: Since this is a high demand tour, all tickets sold are nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or rescheduled. The tour is held rain or shine.
Looking for a private tour, wanting to celebrate an occasion or have a group larger then 12 people, please check out our private tour packages and CONTACT US to arrange for a private tour.