Minneapolis Riverboat and Bus Tour
Two great experiences, one low price! We've combined our relaxing sightseeing city tour with a spectacular river cruise to create a summer midday treat. See Mill City from two distinct perspectives!
- 10:30am - 1:45pm Thursdays (May - Oct)
- 10:30am - 1:45pm Fridays (May - Oct)
- 10:45am - 1:45pm Sundays (Jun - Aug)
- $55 per person
- Starting and ending location is Meet Minneapolis Visitor Center (505 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis MN 55402)
- Mississippi Riverfront
- Sculpture Garden
- Walker Art Museum
- Stone Arch Bridge
- St Anthony Falls
- Basilica of St Mary
- Mary Tyler Moore Statue
- Nicollet Island
- Iconic buildings - IDS & Foshay
- Guthrie Theater
- Mill City Museum
- Prince landmarks
- Bob Dylan Mural
- Sports Stadiums - USBank, Target Field and Target Center
- Much more!
Two great experiences, one low price! We've combined our relaxing sightseeing city tour with a spectacular river cruise to create a summer midday treat. It begins with a 90-minute city tour, incorporating the best of Minneapolis's past and present, before concluding with a thrilling 90-minute cruise down the mighty Mississippi River. What better way to see this exciting and historic city than by land and water? This tour is excellent for visitors, locals, and families alike!